Boxing, kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, MMA, weights, cardio, personal training & more.
Boxing Works is owned and operated by Larry Papadopolous, one of Australia’s most succesfull martial artists. Larry has been involved in martial arts and fitness for over 39 years. In 2001 Larry was ranked as the world #1 Light Heavy Weight Professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter. Our instructors are not simply personal trainers teaching boxing as a fitness regime. Nor are they boxers or martial artists teaching fitness. Our instructors have competed in their chosen disciplines and know what they are teaching. So not only are you getting fitter and stronger, but you’re learning the correct technique to avoid injury.
We offer all of the following facilities:
- 5m Boxing Ring
- Boxing Bag Rig with 18 Bags
- 130m2 Wrestling/Jiu Jitsu Mat area
- Cardio studio, Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes, Rowers, Grinders and Spin Bikes
- S&C including Olympic Weights, Dumbbells, Cable Machines and Benches
- Power Cage and Lifting Platform
- Functional Training including Kettle bells, TRX, Plyo boxes
In order to comply with the NSW Government COVID-19 Guidelines
Between 11 October – 1 December 2021
Boxing Works is only open to Members utilising their 24/7 FOB keys
If you are not a member and would like to visit Boxing Works please contact us to make an appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOB Key Access 24/7 available to members